So it’s time to change my life. It’s October 1. I want to be healthier. I currently weigh 216 pounds, which is the most I have ever weighed, and according to the health assessment I did last month at work, I burn 1870 calories just sitting on my butt and I’m something like . To this end, I have
- Restarted my account at MyFitnessPal to track my food intake
- Cut out sugar and white bread as much as I can
- Bought a new bicycle to bike to/from the Metro on mornings where it’s not raining
- Added a pedometer app to my phone to count my steps with a goal of 10,000 steps a day
- Installed the 30 Days app on my phone to challenge me every day for strength
- Committed to writing a blog post every week
If you want to join in, find me on MyFitnessPal as cajunjoel. See you on Monday!